Milano XL, the Festival of Italian Creativity
MILANO XL is the Festival of Italian Creativity which is recently born to animate Milan’s streets and squares from 16th to 26th September – coinciding with Milan Fashion Week – through the realization of seven great scenographic installations, strongly evocative and located in different points of the city.
The mission is to introduce the general public to the creativity and know-how of the Italian manufacture, which produces top-of-the-range products that are internationally recognised.
Under the artistic direction of Davide Rampello and with the scenographic design of Margherita Palli, Milano XL wants to make accessible for the citizens and the guests the experience of creativity as a moment of pleasure in the name of Italian excellence in the world.
1. La Biblioteca dei Tessuti, Palazzo della Ragioneria, Milano Unica con il suo partner storico SMI
2. Il Salotto delle Gioie, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Federorafi
3. Il Cosmo della Bellezza, Palazzo de La Rinascente, Cosmetica Italia con Cosmoprof
4. Vestire il Volto, Piazza San Carlo, Anfao con Mido
5. L’Ultimo Dono, Piazza Croce Rossa, Unic con Lineapelle
6. Dalla Bottega alla Vetrina, Il Cinema delle Arti e dei Mestieri, Via Montenapoleone, Fondazione Altagamma
7. Trionfo d’amore, Castello Sforzesco – Piazza d’Armi, Fiera Milano con Sì Sposaitalia Collezioni
Thanks to Urbanfile for the first two pics.