Palazzo Emilio Turati was built in 1880 by the engineers Ponti and Bordoli on commission from the Turati counts who had already built the adjacent palace (Palazzo Francesco Turati) in 1876.
After several interventions, in 1950, it was rebuilt, leaving the external facade of historical importance unchanged.
Headquarter of the Milan Chamber of Commerce since 1954, Palazzo Emilio Turati houses several conference rooms capable of accommodating up to 300 people. Not far from the Duomo and easily accessible by public transportation, it is equipped with cutting-edge technological equipment, to ensure the success of any type of event.
It is the ideal meeting place for Italian and foreign companies wishing to meet within an institutional setting.