MILAN – July 6th,2020 – Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale today announces its path forward to welcome back guests and customers, helping them once again experience the joy of travel. With a focus on safety first and wellbeing always, Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale has recently resumed operations and is reimagining the hotel journey with new amenities and offerings.
As an extension of Hyatt’s recently announced Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment
, Hyatt is collaborating with medical experts from Cleveland Clinic and other trusted industry advisors to fine-tune reopening and operating procedures such as colleague reorientations, enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, and a Hygiene and Wellbeing Leader at every property.
“With safety and wellbeing in mind, we are listening to our guests and colleagues and working to implement new experiences that will help reimagine the Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale journey,” said Andrea Pallavicini, general manager. “The most important element of welcoming back guests is doing it safely, and we are going beyond cleaning to advance care across our entire hotel experience for guests, World of Hyatt loyalty members and colleagues.”
Beyond Safe and Clean, New Guest Experiences
With creativity and care, Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale is giving guests and members greater control of their hotel journey and focusing on a more holistic sense of wellbeing from pre-arrival to checkout and beyond. The hotel is reimagining places and spaces to make social distancing not feel that way, striking the right balance of connection and space.
- Wellbeing Where You Are: The true fulfillment of Hyatt’s purpose of care is wellbeing. Through a new, exclusive collaboration with Headspace, guests, members and colleagues may access mindfulness exercises, guided meditations and sleep content via the World of Hyatt app.
- Feeding the Senses: Exceptional food and beverage experiences have always been fundamental to Hyatt and a crucial part of the excitement of travel. We are experimenting with new food and beverage offerings such as individual buffet-style meals that are curated and proportioned for each dining table and new QR codes display menus so guests can browse options directly from their room.
- Curated with Care: Guestroom décor and amenities will be curated to remove some extraneous high-touch items, while still providing the high quality experience for which Hyatt is known including engaging art and distinguished design.
As part of Hyatt’s new extended cancellation policy, most reservations booked at Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale July 1, 2020 and beyond via Hyatt channels – for any future arrival date through July 31, 2021 – can be cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival on hyatt.com or via the World of Hyatt app. This includes Advance Purchase Rate reservations. See here
for terms and some exceptions.
Caring for Colleagues
At Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale, the wellbeing of colleagues is core to advancing care for guests and customers. In response to COVID-19, Hyatt has also reimagined the colleague journey at all Hyatt hotels, including Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale to include new work procedures, colleague resources, and reorientations, in an effort to ensure colleagues’ safety and wellbeing. Daily colleague surveys have been introduced to measure colleague comfort and wellbeing, enabling hotel leaders to address opportunities, make adjustments as necessary and meet colleagues’ needs in real time.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale has a colleague on property trained as Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader who is responsible for the hotel adhering to Hyatt’s new operational guidance and protocols. This Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader will help maintain the hotel’s mandatory GBAC STARTM accreditation, including a cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program that will focus on establishing hotel environments that are sanitary, safe and healthy.
The new hotel colleague journey at Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale also includes:
- Precautionary measures based on local situations, which include regular wellbeing checks
- Masks required by all colleagues and additional personal protective equipment measures required based on job duties
- Social distance guidance and additional hand sanitizer stations in colleague areas